Wednesday, September 15, 2010

These Boots were Made for Walking


Sorry guys for the little intermission that I took on my blog, but The FashionHustler is back! Well as you all know, fall fashion is my favorite, so I am excited to share with you what I have been seeing these past few months for this upcoming season. Well the perfect fall/winter boot is one of the most important items one should own. I have been seeing a variety of styles such as booties, hiking-inspired looks, and military/combat styles as well. Take a look at the different styles and colors I picked out to give you a start on the fall season!


H&M $49.95



Tommy Hilfiger $498



Christian Louboutin $1,725



Rag & Bone $850




Surface To Air $400



See By Chloe $795



Loeffler Randall $625



Belle by Digerson Morrison $395


~XOXO FashionHustler

No comments:

Post a Comment