Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fashion Rumor: Lady Gaga working on a fragrance



UK's Marketing magazine reported that Lady Gaga is working on an "unusual" fragrance with Coty, which is actually the same company that makes Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Moss's scents. It is said that Gaga's perfume will come out for Christmas with a giant marketing campaign. Coty has not yet confirmed any of the speculations, so when I have definite information, I'll be sure to keep you updated.

~XOXO FashionHustler

2 comments:

  1. I kinda like that company the smell of the other sents are soft and sweet I hope this one is a good one also but til then we shall see in dec!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would love to see what they have up their sleeves for a holiday scent. And with it being Lady Gaga, they might have a crazy design for the bottle as well!

    ReplyDelete